Friday, January 17, 2014

My Last Post...For Now

I can't believe this is my last human geography class... I can't even begin to say how much I'm going to miss this class! I learned so much and had a lot of fun when doing so! And I got to meet Alyssa, my human geo bestie! It really sucks that we aren't going to be in the same class anymore, because I have Mr. Teter and she has Mr. Schick. Mr. Schick taught us all so much and I really enjoyed this class! The blogs rock :) I'm going to miss posting them! Maybe I will start my own blog! I don't know what I would talk about though... But anyways keep doing the blogs! Maybe more partner work would be fun for the next semester people! But either than that everything was awesome! I hope that I will have Mr. Schick as a teacher again someday in the future! Wish me luck when getting Mr. Teter, I heard he gives out a lot of homework. Lord give me strength! Goodbye Human Geography, thanks for everything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment