Monday, January 6, 2014

I'm Back!

Break and exams are finally over, and now I'm back at school! It's bittersweet because I did miss my friends and I'm excited about the new semester starting soon, but on the down side I don't get to sleep in till eleven and I get a new social studies teacher in two weeks! It's crazy how half of the school year is already coming to an end. It feels like just yesterday on the first day of class we were watching the video of Mr. Schick saying he wasn't going to be here for our first day! Crazy, right? With only two weeks left, we are learning about Urban Geography. This is going to lead into next semester's course of Western Civilization. Oh yeah, I totally forgot to mention I got a 92 on my exam! RAISE THE ROOF! I was so psyched I did so well! I really did enjoy this course and I look forward to my last couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment