Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Radioactive Bananas & Geographical Luck

It's no secret that my human geography class is a little... well, crazy. I swear, if i don't get a good grade on my test Friday because you had some people blabbing on and on about radioactive bananas, I will find them and probably either throw my laptop at their face (so then it would break and I would get a new one) or find a way to explode a radioactive banana in their face. Just saying. Maybe I'm a little harsh but this is the last grade of the class and I want to do well! WOW! IT JUST HIT ME! This is the second to last class! OH MY GOD! THIS IS MY SECOND TO LAST BLOG! That's so weird! And it makes me sad! I'm really gonna miss this class and hanging out with Alyssa! I had so much fun and learned so much! I do feel confident for the test Friday! Oh someone should totally bring food to eat for Friday! Maybe some taco dip :) or cupcakes! Doesn't matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment