Monday, November 4, 2013

I got an A again! I think...

Mondays are not fun at all! The first thing that happened in human geography was the retest for the Cultural Geography, even though I got a 93 the first time. But we all had to retake it so that meant I did too. The test was a breeze, and I think I may have done better than last time! The reason I don’t know is because I had to take my computer to IT Support because it decided to hate me on this particular Monday. But I did find out when I returned from IT Support that I got a bell ring so I must have gotten an ‘A.’ Anyways, after that we moved on to a new topic! We began talking about three words. Country. Nation. State. A country is a geographical land, where we can see the lines on a map. A nation is a group with something in common. A State is a political group. It’s as simple as that, but I can’t help but think it’s going to get way more complicated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment