Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Worst Luck Wednesday

Let me say this, I have probably hard the worst luck this Wednesday! First thing this morning while I’m bringing in my canned good the bag breaks on the staircase! There were cans going every which way! The worst part: my sister, Tia, didn’t even help me! Then I had an earth science test that didn’t go to well. I don’t know what I got yet, but I have a bad feeling about it. When human geo came I spent a good half of the class in the tech lab trying to fix my laptop again. I don’t know what I’m going to do about it! There has to be something wrong with my laptop because everyone else’s WIFI is working just fine! I finally returned to class after it seemed like my computer was fixed, but it turns out when I returned to class my WIFI didn’t work! I shouldn’t be surprised. On the bright side Alyssa and I worked on the Peace Corps challenge and saved the small village of Wazuzu! Plus we got to listen to music! We should do stuff like that way more often! 

1 comment: