Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Praise the Lord!

Thank goodness I got a good grade on the world leaders test! The majority of my class didn’t do too well! I got a 97% so I’m beyond happy about it! Only one other person got a good grade in my class, and they kind of lost it and did a major happy dance. I mean I guess you can be happy about getting a good grade, but you shouldn’t be vulgar about it. It turns out that when reviewing the test the most common error was misreading the question. There was only one question that wasn’t on the PowerPoint that was made for our help. I made a lucky guess about which world leader was nicknamed “Bibi.” Coming up we are going to learn more about Economic Geography. I look forward to learning more about microfinance and the Peace Corps. It seems like it’s going to be an interesting topic to get into! 

No comments:

Post a Comment