Friday, October 18, 2013

Died from AP Human G. RIP!

Today, in lovely Human Geo we took a test on AP Human Geo! A topic in which I’m far from familiar with! Thank goodness it wasn’t graded or I probably would have died. They could write of my tomb stone, “Died from AP Human G.” That sounds kind of cool actually. When I took the test there were a couple things I knew and maybe if I’m lucky I’ll get a D! Then there were some things I’ve never heard of in my life! Not to mention some of the pictures on the quiz, I couldn’t even tell what they were! So in that case I may or may not have closed my eyes and picked one at random. Okay, I did, but it was a hard test! For the majority of the test I guesstimated. Some may call it a bad method but once you narrow down your answers to about two answers you wing it and hope for the best! Let’s see either than that test today, I had another in Spanish, which I’m pretty sure I did well on. Also, its school color day! Go Patriots!

No comments:

Post a Comment