Monday, October 28, 2013

Karma is More than it Seems!

Well today it finally seemed like everyone was awake! Last Monday we were all dead. But today in human geo we were assigned a project where five groups were given a religion to find information on! I got Hinduism. In my group is Alyssa and John. I think we are a group of super smart people so were bond to do well I hope! It turns out Hinduism is a very interesting religion! They are the third biggest religion in the world. Their system of beliefs revolves around four life goals. Hindus believe in karma. It’s not just about what goes around comes around, it’s a way of life for them. Hindus believe if they live of full meaningful life they will be reborn to even a better one. To them the Earth is one big circle we always come back to where we came. Their religion seems so beautiful to me, they believe that life to them is about being the better person for the good of mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment