Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Go Hindus! :)

Last mod on Tuesday is way better than having human geo on a Monday morning first mod! Anyways today we went over the quiz we took Friday, you know the one a B on! That totally deserves a happy dance! Well my suspicions were confirmed, I mixed up NATO and NAFTA! In my defense they both start with NA and that threw me off! The funniest part about checking our papers, was that one of my fellow classmates couldn’t leave until we finished going over the paper, and trust me there was a lot of distractions. For instance someone ended up sitting in the back of the room! After looking over the test we moved onto our PowerPoint presentations on the five biggest religions! The first group was Islam, and I learned it’s very similar to Christianity! We all believe in one God, but the only difference is they believe Muhammad was the Prophet they had been waiting for. Christians believe the prophet was Jesus. After that it was my group’s turn to present, except we didn’t finish because the bell rang! I still think our PowerPoint is the bomb! Go Hinduism!

No comments:

Post a Comment