Saturday, October 5, 2013

I Liked the Facebook Page!

No offense to the whole blogging thing and all, but I really didn’t feel like doing one today! Considering I “liked” the page I believe I shouldn’t have to do this! But here I am typing away on my Saturday morning. Okay back to the documentary on “the lost boys.” The Lost Boys ending up having a reunion all thanks to John Bul Dau! (John is pretty awesome!) We learn that John wants to help out his people back in Sudan and he starts making awareness for the war going on in Sudan! He even made t-shirts that say “fight for the New Sudan!” But we also learn how important it is to John that the lost boys who came to America don’t just forget who they are! No matter who you are and where you came from, there will always be a piece of you that will always think back to your roots. I admire John Bul Dau for making a difference for his people, and never giving up hope! As this movie comes to an end I look forward to seeing what John can accomplish.

1 comment: